Thank you to all of our past support of the Medicine Hat Catholic Schools’ Education Foundation Annual Golf Tournament. We always look forward to connecting with our community members and sponsors during the annual Golf Tournament held in June. With the current situation around COVID-19, the Foundation has made the decision to postpone this year’s tournament until June 11, 2021. We feel it is important to keep the sponsors, golfers, staff and directors, healthy and safe by following the guidance provided by the province and medical authorities regarding social distancing and gatherings of groups.
We are appreciative of your past support and want to count on your continued support.
We look forward to hosting you all next June!